The Great Ideas We Have As Moms HA HA!!
Some days you just have those day were you think to yourself " I should never have left the house" Yesterday was one of those days. I thought it would be fun to take the kids down to the animal park after school. "Wrong" so we all piled in the van around 4:15pm and at 5:20 we had barley made it to PG. So with everyone trying to be good, but getting tried of sitting in traffic. I decide the freeway is not the way to go, I get off and right as I do I hear "barf" ya not a good sound to hear in the car. I look back and Oakley is barfing all over the place. I hurry and pull over and get her cleaned up, and brake it to the kids that our fun day is over and we have to get Oakley home. With a few mumbles and wines we turn around and head home. I then get off the freeway and then notice I had forgotten to get GAS. I now am in sheer panic as I approach the light I feel the van start to chug and then yes we ran out of gas. Luckily there was a very nice truck driver how came to my rescue. Now we are stuck in the Target parking lot with no gas and a sick baby. So I call Shawn does he answer, no he is in class. Thankfully my mom and dad came to the rescue. What a day, being a mom is so great full of new exciting adventure everyday. I do have to say I have the best kids in the world, they were so helpful and understanding and kept asking if there was anything they could do to help. Colby kept telling me "mom its ok we can go another day its going to be fine" I sure love these guys.

Remembering the good times


THE DINOSAUR PARK AT THANKSGIVING POINT






We took the kids to the dinosaur museum, it was so much fun. They had a really fun time and the best thing was there was no one there.











Don't make them mad!!




No comments: