The first day of school
I hate watching my kids growing up I can feel a little part of them leave me, and I see them becoming there own little people. Its wonderful and heart breaking all at the same time. When you start sending your kids out into the world you sure hope you are teaching the right thing and that they are listing. I sure keep a pray in my heart all day that they will return home safe. I am sure that is how our Heavenly Father feels too. I love that they are getting big and its so fun to watch them grow.
Colby is in 2nd grade I cant believe it. He was so nerves, but he did great he maked all sorts of new friends. He informed me today that he has a girlfriend already "great"
Now Kaylee is starting kindergarten she took a hole hour getting ready. We had to paint her nails and curl her hair and find just the right outfit. She had fun but I think she was excepting a little more play time "welcome to the real world "
Weston and Oakley did not know what to think, th
ey had the hole house to themselves. I think they loved it !!
Yes glasses for everyone and that just so fun, I though it was hard keeping track of there home work. Now I have to keep track of there glasses too heaven help us. Colby bless his heart has already broke his, what day of school is it o ya the fourth great its going to be a long year ha ha!!!





No comments: