Summer updates

Kids are sure having a fun summer, we have been swimming and playing in the water every day. Here are some up dates, Weston learned to ride a bike with no training wheels. He asked Shawn to take off his training wheels so he could just" try" with out them. In a matter of min he was off and rolling with no problem like he had been do it for ever.  Kaylee and Oakley cut off all their hair into cute short alines for the summer. Colby had his first surgery, adenoid removal he did great. Now we are all just waiting for the arrival of our new little baby. I really have been blessed feeling good, other then my poor feet swelling I can't complain. Now all we need is a name, I hate picking names. If you have any good ones send them my way.                            















                                                                     What cuties !!!!
                                                                   

No comments: