We are moving just kidding no were not !!
Lost Weston in a box for awhile!!
So its been a ruff couple of months, we were trying to buy a house. Every thing was perfect, we prayed about it and felt really good about it. We were going to be signing Dec 20th but because of the holidays things kept get moved back. We were holding strong, I wanted to be prepared so I packed the hole house and Shawn was a sweetheart and moved all the box down stairs so we could have some were to have Christmas. Christmas came and went and still nothing, at one point they told us that everything looked fine we could go ahead and move in. I was all for it why waste time in this house full of box and lets just get this going. Shawn on the other hand had the level head and said no, when we sign we will move. Am I ever so glade he was listing to the spirit, and the last min everything fell apart and went down hill. Its been a trail of faith and I am learning more and more what having faith is all about. I know the Lord is watching out for us and for some reasons I may never know, it was just not ment to be. I am learning that it is the Lords time and not our time. So yes we unpacked and are staying put until told other wise. I can say that I have d junked and organized top to bottom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment