HAPPY THANKSGIVING
What a fun day, we ate lots of good food, made lots of good candy, and enjoyed being together. Shawn was a good sport . He went and spent five hours in the toys R us line, but i will have to say we made off with a hale. We would have spent 300.00 but with our savings we spent 130.00 WOW it was really worth it. Scotty and Dylan were so great and went down and kept Shawn company. It was great !!!

SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR.
Life is hard and many times over the last little while, I have been regretfully asking why me. I am glade that we have this holidays to regroup on whats really important. I am so grateful : My husband, four beautiful kids, the gospel of Jesus Christ, my health, family, good friends, Education, nice home, hardships and trials, my testimony.

No comments: