Now its the girls turn, who knew that I would have kids with such bad ears. So all those people who say nursing helps your kids not get ear infections, NOT true. I nursed all of them for a year, and out of the four Colby is the only one with good ears CRAZY.
Oakley had her second set of tubs. I sure hope that this helps her sleep through the night, because i am sure tried of those late nights !! or should I say early mornings.
Kaylee was just going in to have her Adenoids removed, but when they got in there they decided to take out her Tonsils. Then about twenty min later they came out and told us that she was going to be needing tubs in her ears (That's no surprise) because she was so full of fluid. She is doing really good for all that she had done. She is sure having a hard time relaxing she just wants to feel better NOW. I was a little deceiving when I told her "this is going to make you feel so much better. You are going to come out feeling like a hole new person", not the best thing to tell her.
I have decided having sick kids is way worse on the parents (MOM) then on the kids. I have come up with six ways to cope. Wish I had more !!
6. Blog about it.
5. Buy lots of movies.
4. Take lots of long drives (not hard to do when you live in no-mans land )
3. Make your husband rub your back .
2. Call your mom every few hours.
1. last but not least lots and lots of CHOCOLATE!!!!!