Weston had tubs put in his ears today for the Third time "poor guy." They were so infected that they will have to go back in next week, and try to retrieve one that is still in there some where floating around!!
Does not know what he's in for yet what a good sport !! Trying to pass the time making glove balloons how fun !!
We are so lucky to have such a great grandma to be with us !!
3 comments:
I love that you are now in the Blogging world. I suck at updating mine but you are doing Awesome!!! How did Weston do today? I just love that kid!!
What cute kids you have. They're keepers ;)
Poor little Weston! That kid is the sickest kid I know, but the sweetest too. Love Kaylee's little skirt! I will need to invite you to my blog, email me bechunter(at)gmail(dot)com. Excited to see you Friday!
Post a Comment